image by Rhys Kentish
Running a (mostly?) fortnightly Ruby techniques newsletter: One Ruby Thing. Restarted for 2022.
Running the ‘little Ruby conference that could’, on the south coast of the UK at Brighton Ruby.
The Brighton Ruby User Group is currently furloughed, it’ll be back.
- The Games Developers Play at RubyConf 2018
- The Impermanence of Software Keynoted at RubyConf 2017 & GORUCO 2018, Bath Ruby 2018, Ruby on Ice 2018
- Your Own Images as a Service at RubyConf 2015
- Just a Minute at RubyConf 2015
- Active Job: A Service Oriented Architecture at RailsConf 2015
Also ran, then sold, Life.Time.Value., a conference for people looking to make the leap into internet-focussed product or Software as a Software businesses.
Helping teams with their products and software engineering practises with Good Scary.
Last updated on April 26th, 2020 by @andycroll