Thanks to all who came, and all who spoke. The feedback I’ve had has been mostly lovely and for that I’m really grateful.
Given this was a Developer conference we had some bloody amazing looking slides. Sixteen speakers, one unix Thinkpad, the rest Macs. No Windows.
I’ll add missing decks as they become availible.
- Ilya Grigorik Building a Faster Web
- Richard Schneeman The 12 factor app
- Thorben Schroder to come
- Andras Kristof to come
- Danish Khan Ruby Community
- Sau Sheong Chang Ruby, Rock & Roll
- Winston Teo CSS Can be Tested Too
- Hemant Kumar Dive Inside Ruby 1.9
- Tim Oxley Benefits of Client-side Templating
- Wei Lu A Journey in Pair Programming
- Obie Fernandez Redis on Rails
- Zach Holman Git+Github Secrets
- Terence Lee Bundle Y U So Slow?
- Carl Coryell-Martin to come
- Sebastian Burkhard Run Ruby Run
- Gabe Hollombe Level up with Coffeescript
- Darcy Laycock API Driven Applications
- Michael Koziarski Lessons from the Other Side
Where’d everyone come from?
Nationality of those coming from Singapore
An interesting one this… Singapore really is a global city.
I need to:
- Ensure there is enough if there is yummy finger food
- Label veggie options
- Perhaps provide some fruit in the breaks
Wifi remained a hot topic. Some loved that they couldn’t distract themselves, some felt like they’d lost a limb. Pot-a-to, Po-ta-toe.
Potentially do an hour of lightening talks at some stage, I’ll be looking for volunteers to run this!
Some feedback for you… I’d really appreciate it if you could all buy your tickets a bit earlier next year so I’m not freaking out with a month to go next time. :-)
See you next year. Ideas, comment, adoration, critique to firstname.lastname@example.org